This little board is a scanner of up to 32 contacts, translating their closings into MIDI notes. In addition it can take one analog input, like potentiometer, to add one Continuous Controller like swell or volume. Typical application is MIDI controller for pedalboard in organ consoles, where it can take 32 keys and swell pedal. The board shown above has 12 soldering pads at the top for diode matrix required for contacts, 3 pads on the left for the potentiometer, and 3-pin connector for MIDI output. Proper cable with DIN5 socket is supplied with the board. There's also possibility to connect the "edit" button, that alows the user to change every settings of the controller, like MIDI channel, split, or the type of controller assigned to the potentiometer.
It can be delivered with 12-way female header soldered to its pads, this is very useful if it is going to be plugged onto pin header like in REED32 contact board
- scans 32 contacts organized in array of size 4x8
- user defined split point
- user defined MIDI channel for the keyboard/split and pot
- user defined MIDI event type for the keyboard/split and pot
- user defined transposition for each split
- Program Change using note contacts as numeric entry
- all settings stored in nonvolatile memory.
- MIDI DIN cable, with matching plug to the board included
- requires 5-12V DC power supply, about 1mA current consumption.
- auto-power-off reduces power consumption for long battery operation
- dimensions: 17x31mm (0.7''x1.2'')
- more marketing talk
You may be interested also in the following products (click the image for more info):
magnetic reed switch board for easy instalation of pedal contacts
adjusting amplifier to achieve full (0-127) MIDI value change from fractional potentiometer rotation
battery holder for 4 AA/LR6 cells, providing years of operation even without power switch
download user manual
Email for details