change currency to:
High quality pushbutton switch, can work with LITSW directly,
or if you need brighter backlit - in conjunction with LITBO.
White cap only. The cap can be removed to insert any marking inside, printed on transparent foil.
- actuator diameter 12mm
- text area diameter 10mm
- collar diameter 14mm
- mounting hole diameter 12mm
- full stroke 3.5mm
- very good snap action and feel
- total depth from panel front face, including leads 31mm (23mm without leads)
- total height over the panel 10mm
- max panel thickness 6mm
- high efficiency bidirectional white LED
Picture below shows how the botton lights up when driven by LITSW board.
Connections and how to use it with LITSW
- "COM" and "-" tied together and connected to LITSW blade connector marked "COM".
- "NO" is the switch contact, it goes to even pins of LITSW (2,4,6,8,...)
- "+" i the LED terminal, it goes to odd pins of LITSW (1,3,5,7,...)
- "NC" is normally closed contact, not usable with LITSW
Email for details